Five Ways to Speed Up your Wi-Fi
- Use of Latest Technologies. We live in a world of Innovation. There is no place for old boring technologies. So, the most important thing to boost up your internet is to use latest technologies. Latest Router and the latest network cable if your router needs it.
- Far from Interference. Electronic waves have surrounded us from everywhere, they are all around us. So they can mock your signals and can slow the internet. So there is one two cures of this, first you can buy a dual band router, which will be expensive and second thing you can do is that you can place your router far from the appliances which affect your signals.
- Never tell your Wi-Fi password to anyone.
You can leave your girlfriend with your best friend or you can leave your Biryani on the table while you go to the washroom to wash your hands, but you can never trust when it comes to Wi-Fi. So you should never reveal your Wi-Fi password to anyone. Apart from that you should us WPA passwords to secure your internet.
- Use Different Hacks to Increase the Length of your Wi-Fi Signals.
There are different hacks through which you can increase the length of your Wi-Fi signals. You can pen an old beer can and place it behind the antenna of your router or you can also use a cooking strainer for that.
- Find an ideal place for the Router. The best hack to boost up your Wi-Fi is to find an ideal place for your Router from where everyone gets equal amount of Wi-Fi signals.