Five Lesser Known Facts about United Kingdom
The United Kingdom has ruled a large part of Word in the past and still it’s the largest country on the globe, though not by area but by influence, wealth and power. The UK is an amazing piece of land and it has a glorious history. So many of us know so many facts about UK yet there are surprising and amazing facts that you didn’t know. So we have some lesser known facts for you which will surprise you.
Read this article through to learn some interesting United Kingdom Facts:
- British Empire has covered ¼ part of the world and ruled ¼ population on Earth at one point. The Kingdom was stretched from Australia to Canada.
- Britons consume 165 million cup of tea every day, which is over 20 times more than United States.
- In the UK, after about every 40 km the accent is changed notably.
- Elizabeth II has visited more than 116 countries on the globe and she doesn’t need to get any visa. The reason is simple she doesn’t need to prove her identity. She is actually the holds the right to issue the passport to British citizens.
- The UK has the highest number of Indian restaurants in the world. Even the metropolitan cities like Delhi and Mumbai have less restaurants then London.
Comment below if you find these United Kingdom facts interesting.
Fact 1 of 1